New Redesign Header

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ready to Grout

Stained Glass Bottle


Today I have a few items to grout. The first is a fancy-shaped bottle I found at a thrift store. The second is a small wooden lazy susan I found at a thrift store. The third is the stained glass piece I started at Tami Macala's Santa Barbara School of Mosaic Art workshop last year. I started it but had another piece I was working on and so I did that one instead. This has been sitting around, and I finally decided to start using up some of the many, many substrates I have ready to mosaic.

So today I'll grout them all. The weather is overcast right now so it's a good time to get outside and get busy. I'll post finished pictures later!
Lazy Susan

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. you have me inspired to do a tile mosaic for which i have been collecting pieces for years. Any youtubes you know of that are simple instructions?
    Your pieces are lovely as are your cats. Our short time together was meaningful.
    your fellow artist, john

    ReplyDelete