New Redesign Header

Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Organizing and Grouting


So I've been doing more organizing and building in the garage. On the upper left is the "new" table that my handyman made. It was an old picnic bench that I had owned forever and I used it to cut glass and basically pile stuff up on. It was too short to stand and do any real work at. So he raised it up to the correct level and put wheels on it. Now I can move it around. It still is the perfect place for the kitty boxes. And here it is out on the driveway, above with my dear neighbor Raj and to the left with the darling Prancer.

I also had a grouting marathon one day this week. I finished eight pieces. I mixed up a huge bunch of charcoal grout and went to town. Here are two of the pieces; the spiral and the Christmas stocking.  And down at the bottom is the peacock that I finally finished gluing. I like it a lot! Very colorful. I'm going to use some glitter on it to make it sparkle.





No comments:

Post a Comment