New Redesign Header

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am so thankful to live in Santa Barbara, and have wonderful neighbors, friends and family. Here it is almost December, and there are still beautiful Begonias blooming in the garden.


Yesterday I did another grout marathon. The sun scene was grouted in a light color because I plan to paint the grout with various colors. The stones are real slices of stone. For the watering can, I made up some grout that I thought would match the turquoise of the can. I have some silver strips that I'm going to touch up with gold and insert into the two bands in the middle of the can.  

And don't forget to stop by Oreana Winery on Saturday, 1 to 5 pm, to see the EtsySB artists. We'll have lots of nicely priced items for your holiday shopping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment