New Redesign Header

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A day in the garden with Dan Bifano

Mosaic Studio
Sparkly Tortoise
Dan Bifano - Master Rosarian
Mushrooms in the garden
Yesterday I had a crowd of 30 people here for the Rudolf Ziesenhenne Begonia Branch meeting. The day was overcast but my sparkly mosaic pieces looked great in the garden. And we were fortunate to have Master Rosarian Dan Bifano speak to us about roses. Oprah calls him "Dan the Rose Man" and you can read more about him here:
http://www.weeksroses.com/garden_dan_bifano.htm

As an aside, I never know how Blogger is going to place my pictures in my blog entries once they are posted. I position them one way and then Blogger moves them around however it feels about them at the moment.
Mosaic letters in the studio



No comments:

Post a Comment