New Redesign Header

Monday, October 24, 2011

More Storage!


I spent a busy weekend cleaning up in the garage. My wonderful handyman installed this new attic ladder and built a great storage area up in the rafters. There are so many things that get used only a few times, so now I can store them up there and have more room to put my mosaic supplies. Things like the leaf shredder, the leaf vacuum, the canopy used for the occasional art festival, etc.

Which reminds me that there will be a wonderful Holiday Bazaar at the Oreana Winery and Tasting Room on November 29, 2011. That's the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Here is a link to Facebook telling all about it. I'll post more about it as we get closer to the date. Come sip wine, taste food by local vendors and get started on your holiday shopping. I have already started on some smaller mosaic pieces that would be perfect gifts.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171667816253014&pending&context=create

No comments:

Post a Comment