New Redesign Header

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bottles and Mirrors and a Cat

So the holidays are coming and I decided to mosaic one or two bottles. The one on the right is one I made a while back and I can't bear to part with it. I have it sitting on my patio table and the sun shines on it and makes it glisten. The bottle on the left will be in holiday colors. It's a bottle from a fine tequila I finished  recently. I have another bottle from a different tequila maker ready to cover when I finish with this one.

And here is the English Transferware mirror. I'm quite happy with it. I was going to cut out one of the plates' centers for the middle but my ring saw still won't cooperate so I decided to put a mirror in the middle instead. The mirror is still in plastic as I need to pop out some of the green plate pieces and put in the proper size to accommodate the mirror. This is a large piece - 24" in diameter.

And since it's been a while since I posted a kitty picture, here is the darling Biscotti keeping me company at my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment