New Redesign Header

Monday, July 4, 2011

Mosaics AND Cats again

I have this really nice table in my studio which currently houses my Cutter's Mate, Beetles Bits system and Circle Pro 24. These tools make cutting strips, squares, diamonds, and rectangles (and much more) a breeze. In addition, the Cutter's Mate Pro and Circle Pro make it easy to cut large and small circles and freeform stained glass pieces.




















I often like to stand when I'm working, but now and then I need to rest my back so I mosaiced this nice stool with a kitty on top to accommodate my needs when I start to flag. It's done with marble and fortunately I have enough padding to keep it comfortable. 


1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors of the cat stool and the round piece in the middle is a great design element. Gary

    ReplyDelete